- SafePoint système de contrôle de la radioactivité (CRP/KRT)
- Contrôleur de l'environnement
- Moniteurs d'effluents et de procédés
- Logiciel EMS/RMS (CRP/KRT)
- Balises Gamma et d'environnement
- MOVERS Mobile Vehicle-Based Monitoring System
- Polyradiamètres, sondes & accessoires
- Moniteurs de Tritium dans l'air
- Systèmes de détection d'accidents de criticité (CAAS)
Produits dans cette famille
Portable Gas Monitor PGM102
The PGM102 is a self-contained mobile monitoring/sample collection station for radioactive noble gases, particulates, iodines and tritium in a gaseous sample media. The inlet gas sample passes first through a dual charcoal cartridge and a 0.3 micron filter paper which removes iodines and particulates from the sample. It then passes through an unshielded 8.3 L counting chamber with a dual phosphor scintillation detector (plastic scintillator and BGO crystal). The BGO crystal provides a gamma activity signal with a slower rise time pulse, thus allowing it to be identified by the preamplifier and used as a compensating signal for the gamma background.
CANBERRA's full featured ADM606M Control and Display Unit processes the detector (logic) signals from the preamplifier and data from other sensors to provide live time digital display and alarm functions. It also functions as the control unit and display for the sample collection systems.
The PGM102 gas monitoring station provides independent sampling systems to collect quantitative samples for laboratory analysis for tritium, iodine, particulate, and noble gas activity. Air sample flow rates are controlled and measured by mass flow rate controllers for both the monitoring and sample collection channels to allow calculation of activity concentration in the gaseous media.
Functionally, the PGM102 comprises several standard CANBERRA instrument modules interconnected into a stand-alone system on a rugged handcart frame. Each monitoring and sampling subsystem includes the required isolation valves, flow indicators, quick connect fittings, and connecting hoses to provide jobsite convenience without sacrificing the laboratory level sensitivity and accuracy of the initial instruments. Workers in protective clothing can readily move the handcart station to a selected site, connect the electrical and pneumatic systems, and activate the monitoring station functions in a fraction of the time required to set up separate monitoring and sampling systems.
The PGM102 is designed for use at locations where ac electrical power and a source of pressure or vacuum is present for transport of the sample through the monitoring system. An external vacuum pumping system may be connected to the air outlet connection if the inlet sample flow is not pressurized.
- ADM606M multi-function control and display unit
- MD455E beta/gamma extended range detector
- ILF-200 fixed filter cartridge P/I collector
- TBC100 tritium bubbler collector system
- PA-300E preamplifier
- MG-1U gas sampler
- Portable handcart station for convenient radiation monitoring/sampling of gases at the work site
- Sample collector systems for particulates, iodine, tritium, and noble gases
- Sensitive noble gas and tritium monitoring with 8.3 L counting chamber
- Bubbler-type tritium collectors
- Two mass flow rate-controllers; one for particulate/iodine totalization and one for tritium totalization
- Automatic gamma background subtraction
- Drift-free gain stabilization circuitry
- Flexible multi-functional electronics module for display, control, and communications
- Quick-connect fittings, isolation valves, and control valves to set flow rates
- Mating armored hoses included
CAM110FF Series Continuous Air Monitors
The CAM110FF Series offers two options for beta/gamma particulate and iodine in air monitoring: the CAM110IFF for 131I monitoring, or the CAM110PIFF for beta/gamma particulate and iodine monitoring. The collection of particulates and 131I is achieved by the use of a fixed filter.
The system monitors radioactive airborne levels in either working spaces, or via a process tubing connection to a remote stack, duct or other air space. Visual indication and contact outputs for remote alarms are provided for high radiation and failure conditions. Analog outputs are provided to the plant monitoring system. The CAM110 Series CAMs can be set for isokinetic monitoring if desired.
- Fixed filter On-line Sampler with MD Series Scintillation detector and preamplifier
- MX9B check source assembly
- ADM606M digital/analog multi-function control and display units
- Commitment to meet or exceed your quality expectations
- Continuous air monitoring for beta/gamma particulate and iodine
- Modular low profile design
- Real-time data acquisition and control
- Excellent linearity and accuracy
- Scintillation detector with automatic gain stabilization
- Non-volatile historical data
- Mass flow control
- Optional RADACS integration
MOVERS Mobile Vehicle-based Emergency Radiation Monitoring System
The Mobile Vehicle based Emergency Radiation System (MOVERS) is designed for the vehicle based monitoring of Gamma, Particulate and Iodine radiation with optional wireless transmission of monitored data to a centralized data acquisition base station and the option of adding on neutron, alpha/beta particulate and tritium monitoring to increase the range of applications covered.
MOVERS offers dependable radiation detection in applications such as real-time accident and post-accident scenarios at nuclear facilities, environmental surveying or in response to radiological terrorism. MOVERS incorporates high sensitivity proven detectors for gamma dose rate, iodine and beta/gamma particulate monitoring and so is able to measure all the likely hazardous releases from NPPP or fuel transport accidents or radiation from a "dirty bomb".
- Real-time emergency field radiation monitoring
- Fully integrated radioactivity data management
- Enables rapid response in the event of radiological terrorism or accident
- High sensitivity radiation detection for beta particulates, iodine and ambient gamma fields
- Survey mapping for plotting radioactive plume dispersion
- Local data storage for independent operation
- Optional wireless communication to base station
- User friendly interface, supportive graphical display
- Optional weather monitoring
Positron Emission Tomography (P.E.T.) Radiation Monitoring
PET Center Monitors
Positron Emission Tomography (P.E.T.) is a non-invasive, diagnostic imaging technique for measuring the metabolic activity of cells in the human body. A PET Scan is a simple procedure involving the use of a small amount of a radioactive material, similar to what is used in other nuclear medicine procedures. The radioactivity is attached or tagged to a compound that is familiar to the body. Because of this radioactivity, it is necessary to have the proper monitoring instrumentation to measure areas and air vent effluents associated with these "tagged radioactive compounds". CANBERRA provides standard radiation instrumentation for monitoring areas, ventillation air, hands and feet, radiological analysis, surveys, and doorway monitors in all types of P.E.T. Centers.
Answers And Reports At Your Fingertips
CANBERRA offers comprehensive and cost-effective radiation monitoring instrumentation that makes it easy to have fast, reliable, and accurate radiological data and reporting at your fingertips including:Report Types
- PET Cyclotron operation log
- PET Alarm surveillance function
- PET Radiological Release Management function
- PET Sensor Calibration Function
- PET Regulatory Reports
Featuring: Radiological Assessment Display and Control Software (RADACS) click here